. Duration: 1 day
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure: Saigon.
. Visit Long Tan Cross, Nui Dat, Long Phuoc tunnel, Kangaroo airbase.
. See the places that not much tourist have seen.
. We use the well-maintained Japanese motorcycles only. No cheap Chinese Lifan motorbikes or old Russian Minks.
Our guides will come to meet you at your hotels in the morning. We’ll do all the last payment, checking the guides’ English and the motorbikes and riding gears. The tour will departs after that.
We will travel by the back roads to the quiet countryside to Ba Ria, from here will visit Hoa Long, Long Phuoc, Nui Dat, Long Tan. You will hear many untold stories about the V.C and the Long Phuoc tunnel, about the history of Nui Dat base, about the bloody battle at Long Tan and the Australian Cross, about the local village called Kangaroo, about the called Hochiminh Trail At Sea…
Have lunch at local restaurant then return back to Saigon.
A. Pillion Drive Option: from US$ 120 per pax.
B. Guided Self Drive Option or car please contact us here>>>
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– Company tax
– Visiting fees, boat trips
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: + US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)