Your Real Adventure – Your Real action – Your Real Deal
. Depart and finish in Saigon or drop off in Mekong delta
. Travel only by the small off-roads, no highways or big roads – busy traffic
. Do 2 boat trips to explore the countryside in Tien Giang
. Do 1 rowing-boat trip to explore the countryside in Ben Tre
. Do 2 boat trips to explore the countryside between Saigon and Mekong delta
. Visit the local families along the way and learn about their culture and custom
. No touristy shops or touristy traps
. Duration: 1 day
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Vietnam riders. Cars
Saigon – Mekong Delta – 160 km
Our guides will come to meet you at your hotels in the morning. We’ll do all the last payment, checking the guides’ English and the motorbikes and riding gears. The tour will departs after that.
From our bike shop, it’ll take only 20 minutes to travel by the quiet road to the Mekong Delta. Along the way, you can have breakfast at a local shop; travel on the off-roads for about 50km; do 2 boat trips to cross the Mekong river; visit the dragon-fruits farms and the Cao Dai temple.
Continue to visit Ben Tre, here you will do the rowing-boat trip to explore the countryside and visit the local families, have lunch at a local shop and relax on the hammocks near the riverside.
In the afternoon we’ll return by another different route, do another 2 boat trips to cross the Mekong river and travel by the small road to Saigon. End tour.
From US$ 70 – US$90 – US$ 150 – US$ 250 – US$ 450 per day / per person
Price Includes (the prices will depend on these options):
– The Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
– The 100cc – 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc – 150cc – 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
– Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
– All the visiting fees, boat trips
– Helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
– 1 x lunch x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
– The extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
– Company tax
– Personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
– Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
– Seasonal surcharges