. Duration: 1 day.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure locations: Nha Trang or you also can do it on the opposite direction from Da Lat.
. Travel by the small back roads and off-roads. Not by the tourist bus route.
. Explore the culture and custom of the minority people in Central Highlands.
. Explore the beautiful landscape of the Central Highlands, jungles, 1000m high mountains, waterfalls.
. See the places that not much tourist have seen.
. We use the well-maintained Japanese motorcycles only. No cheap Chinese Lifan motorbikes or old Russian Minks.
Nha Trang – Dalat – 140 km
We’ll travel by the small roads to the countryside and visit: the Cham temple; the old Japanese bridge; the sleeping-mats making; the rice-papers making; the rice-noodles making; the conical-hats making; the rice fields; the Gia-rai ethnic minority village; the Linh Phuoc temple with the Buddha statue that is made by a thousand of flowers – it’s recognized in the Guinness book.
Enjoy the ride on the Omega Pass on 1,500m high mountain – it’s one of the most beautiful roads in Vietnam; with some nice waterfalls and the beautiful scenery.
You can have lunch at a local shop and check in your hotel in Dalat. End tour.
A. For the Pillion Drive Option: US$ 90 per pax.
B. For the Guided Self Drive Option or car please contact us HERE>>>
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges