. Departure locations: Nha Trang or you also can do it on the opposite direction from Da Lat.
. Duration: 1 day. Daily booking.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Vietnam riders. Cars.
. Before the BBC Top Gear made the series Top Gear in Vietnam in 2008, nobody knew about the coastal road between Hue and Hoian with the Hai Van pass (on the 500m high mountain only). It became famous by the video that the Top Gear team stopped at this pass and all tourist want to do the same. This is the only reason that makes the one day tour Hue – Hoian becomes popular, but it isn’t that special if compare with the route between Nha Trang and Dalat via Long Lanh pass on the 1,500m high mountains.
Nhatrang – Dalat – 140 km
We’ll travel by the small roads to the countryside and visit: the Cham temple; the old Japanese bridge; the sleeping-mats making; the rice-papers making; the rice-noodles making; the conical-hats making; the rice fields; the Gia-rai ethnic minority village; the Linh Phuoc temple with the Buddha statue that is made by a thousand of flowers – it’s recognized in the Guinness book.
Enjoy the ride on the Omega Pass on 1,500m high mountain – it’s one of the most beautiful roads in Vietnam; with some nice waterfalls and the beautiful scenery.
You can have lunch at a local shop and check in your hotel in Dalat. End tour.
From US$ 50 – US$ 90 – US$ 150 – US$ 250 – US$ 450 per day / per person
Price Includes (the different prices will depend on these options):
– The Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
– The 100cc – 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc – 150cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
– Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
– All the visiting fees
– Helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
– 1 x lunch x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
– The extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
– Company tax
– Personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
– Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
– Seasonal surcharges