. Depart and finish in Saigon or drop off in Mekong delta
. Travel only by the small off-roads, no highways or big roads – busy traffic
. Do 2 boat trips to explore the countryside in Tien Giang
. Do 1 rowing-boat trip to explore the countryside in Ben Tre
. Do 2 boat trips to explore the countryside between Saigon and Mekong delta
. Visit the local families along the way and learn about their culture and custom
. No touristy shops or touristy traps
. Duration: 1 day
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion drive.
Saigon – Mekong Delta – 160 km
Our guides will come to meet you at your hotels in the morning. We’ll do all the last payment, checking the guides’ English and the motorbikes and riding gears. The tour will departs after that.
Our guides will take you to the Mekong Delta by the short cut in 20 minutes only. You can have breakfast at a local shop on the way; travel on about 50 km off-roads; do 2 boat trips to cross the Mekong river; visit the dragon-fruits farms and the Cao Dai temple in My Tho – Tien Giang.
Continue to visit Ben Tre, you will do the rowing-boat trip to explore the countryside and visit the local families, have lunch at a local shop and relax on the hammocks near the riverside.
In the afternoon we’ll return by another different route, do another 2 boat trips to cross the Mekong river and travel by the small road to Saigon. End tour.
A. Pillion Drive Option: from US$ 80 per pax.
B. Guided Self Drive Option or car please contact us HERE>>>
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– Company tax
– Visiting fees, boat trips
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: + US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)