. Duration: 2 days – 1 night.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure locations: Da Lat or we can do it on the opposite direction from Mui Ne.
. Travel by the small back roads and off-roads. Not by the tourist bus route.
. Explore the culture and custom of the minority people in Central Highlands.
. Explore the beautiful landscape of the Central Highlands, jungles, 1000m high mountains, waterfalls.
. Do home stay and cooking class with locals (your optional).
. Explore the culture and custom of the South Vietnamese.
. See the places that not much tourist have seen.
. We use the well-maintained Japanese motorcycles only. No cheap Chinese Lifan motorbikes or old Russian Minks.
DAY 1 : DA LAT – THE FARM STAY – 150 km
Pick up and depart from your hotels in Da Lat, you will travel by the small roads, about 50 km off-roads to the countryside and visit: the coffee plantations, the weasel coffee making, the silk weaving factory, a Buddhist temple, the mushroom farms, visit Pongour – the 2nd biggest waterfall in South Vietnam, the Kho minority villages. You will arrive at the Farm stay – owned by a Belgian couple; in the middle of the rice fields and coffee farms. You will stay overnight at the private bungalows, next to a waterfall, the flower garden and a pool. You can book the family to cook your dinner and make the BBQ party (optional), have some cold beers and relax next to the camp-fire in the evening.
DAY 2 : MUI NE – 150 km
Today you will travel on the Di Linh Road, it’s a nice road with beautiful landscape, through the high mountains, deep jungles and minority villages, you also can drive on some off-roads if you book the dirt-bikes. From the height of 1000 m you will travel by the small roads down to the white sand dunes, through the cashew-nut farms, stop to visit Mui Ne fishing village and arrive at the blue beach in Ham Tien. Check-in your hotel and we can help you to book your next travel. End tour.
A. Pillion Drive Option: from US$ 85 per pax / per day.
B. Guided Self Drive Option or car please contact us HERE>>>
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 1 night x standard hotel, homestay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)