Enjoy spectacular Central Highlands and ride the winding Road 725 into Tea Land on a motorbike of your choice. Visit the glorious Farm Stay, be treated to dinner on home cooking for traditional Vietnamese cuisine or anything else of your choice. Overnight in nice bungalow overlooking the waterfall, then wake up the next day to an adventure ride to the 1,000m hig mountain and down to the white sand dunes and blue ocean in Mui Ne. This is an adventurous ride that is not for the soft hearted or weak riders, roads are twisty and quite challenging but the view is spectacular and it’s going to be cold.
Duration: 2 days – 1 night.
Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Vietnam riders. Cars.
Departure locations: Da Lat or we can do it on the opposite direction from Mui Ne.
DAY 1 : DA LAT – THE FARM STAY – 150 km
Pick up and depart from your hotels in Da Lat, you will travel by the small roads, about 50 km off-roads to the countryside and visit: the coffee plantations, the weasel coffee making, the silk weaving factory, a Buddhist temple, the mushroom farms, visit Pongour – the 2nd biggest waterfall in South Vietnam, the Kho minority villages. You will arrive at the Farm stay – owned by a Belgian couple; in the middle of the rice fields and coffee farms. You will stay overnight at the private bungalows, next to a waterfall, the flower garden and a pool. You can book the family to cook your dinner and make the BBQ party (optional), have some cold beers and relax next to the camp-fire in the evening.
DAY 2 : MUI NE – 150 km
Today you will travel on the Di Linh Road, it’s a nice road with beautiful landscape, through the high mountains, deep jungles and minority villages, you also can drive on some off-roads if you book the dirt-bikes. From the height of 1000 m you will travel by the small roads down to the white sand dunes, through the cashew-nut farms, stop to visit Mui Ne fishing village and arrive at the blue beach in Ham Tien. Check-in your hotel and we can help you to book your next travel. End tour.
From US$ 65 – US$ 90 – US$ 150 – US$ 250 – US$ 350 per day / per person
Price Includes (the different prices will depend on these options):
– The Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
– The 100cc – 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc – 150cc – 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
– Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
– All the visiting fees
– Helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
– 1 night x accommodation: 2 – 4 stars hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
– 1 x breakfast x 2 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
– The extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
– Company tax
– Personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
– Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
– Seasonal surcharges