Most of tourist will book the cheap US$ 10 tour to see the Mekong Delta by a big bus with a group of 50 people. It will bring you to see all the same things as the touristy shopping and commission traps. Our VIETNAMRIDER® doesn’t do the same way, we have spent over 15 years to explore the whole country ourselves and built up our own programs that even copied by the others. If you are looking for something different with the real value then we strongly recommend you to book this tour.
Duration: 2 days – 1 night.
Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Vietnam riders. Cars.
Departure locations: Saigon.
Day 1: Saigon – Mekong Delta, 120 Km. Highlights:
– travel by small back roads and off-roads only, no highway
– exit the center of Saigon to the countryside in 20 minutes only
– do 3 boat trips to explore the Mekong delta
– visit the One Dollar temple
– visit the dragon fruit farms
– visit the incense making
– lunch at My Tho
– ride bicycles to explore the local villages
– do homestay at local family in the quiet countryside with cooking class
– stay overnight at 2* hotel with swimming pool (option)
Day 2: Return Saigon, 120 Km. Highlights:
– travel by another small back roads and off-roads only, no highway
– enter the center of Saigon from the countryside in 20 minutes only
– do another 3 boat trips to explore the Mekong delta
– visit the furniture making from the green hyacinths on the Mekong river
– visit the mat-sleeping making
– visit the coconut candy making
– lunch on the way
From US$ 65 – US$ 90 – US$ 150 – US$ 250 – US$ 350 per day / per person
Price Includes (the different prices will depend on these options):
– the Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
– the 100cc – 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc – 150cc – 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
– Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
– all the visiting fees, 6 x boat trips
– helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
– 1 night x accommodation: 2 – 4 stars hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
– 1 x breakfast x 2 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
– the extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
– company tax
– personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
– Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
– Seasonal surcharges.