Discover the best of central Vietnam with our 2 DAY NHA TRANG DA LAT MOTORBIKE TOUR. Go beyond the classic tourist attractions and explore the minority villages, do the elephant ride and learn about the local culture. Ride the incredible roads and enjoy the stunning landscapes of Central Highlands of this 2 DAY NHA TRANG DA LAT MOTORBIKE TOUR…
. Duration: 2 days – 1 night.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure locations: Nha Trang or we can do it on the opposite direction from Da Lat.
. We do not use the called easy riders – English name of the local motorbike taxi drivers.
. Travel by the small back roads and off-roads. Not by the tourist bus route.
. Explore the culture and custom of the minority people in Central Highlands.
. Explore the beautiful landscape of the Central Highlands, jungles, 1000m high mountains, waterfalls.
. Ride the elephants.
. Swimming at waterfalls, trekking in the forest.
. See the places that not much tourist have seen.
. We use the well-maintained Japanese motorcycles only. No cheap Chinese Lifan motorbikes or old Russian Minks.
2 DAY NHA TRANG DA LAT MOTORBIKE TOUR
DAY 1 : NHA TRANG – LAK LAKE – 250 km
Travel along the coastal road in Nha Trang to Luong Son fishing village, stop here to explore about the local lives. Then to Ninh Hoa, passing the rice fields, the sugarcanes farms and Phuong Hoang pass and travel up to the central highlands on the 500 m high mountains. Along this route you can stop to do: have lunch at local shop, visit the cacaos, coffees, peppers plantations. Arrive at Jun village, the Mnong minority people in Lak Lake. Do homestay with local family or stay overnight at the bungalows on the lakeside. Enjoy the local traditional dinner, and their Gong music show and Can wine (your options).
DAY 2 : DA LAT – 160 km
Have a beautiful day with the sunrise on the side of the lake and rice fields. After breakfast you can visit the Mnong minority village, you can ride their elephants or do the kayak boat trip (your options). Continue to travel by the adventure road to Lam Dong province, along this road you can stop to see the floating village, the silk-worms farm, the Ede minority villages or also stop at some high mountains for sightseeing and to have lunch at the local shop. Explore the countryside in Da Lat by visit: the silk factory, the weasel coffee farm, the follower farms, the Buddhist temple, and the Elephant waterfall. You will say goodbye to your tour friends after two days; and check in your hotel in Da Lat. End tour.
A. Self-drive option with Honda Semi-automatic 125cc:
Only US$ 216 per rider / for 6 riders.
B. Self-drive option with Yamaha Dirt-bike 125cc – 150cc:
Only US$ 258 per rider / for 6 riders.
C. For the Pillion drive option or car please contact us.
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 1 night x standard hotel, home stay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)