Discover the best of Da Lat and Lak lake with our VIETNAMRIDER®. Go beyond the classic touristic attractions and explore the minority villages, do the elephant ride and learn about the local culture. Ride the incredible roads and enjoy the stunning landscapes of Central Highlands.
Duration: 2 days – 1 night.
Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Vietnam riders. Cars.
Departure locations: Nha Trang or you also can do it on the opposite direction from Da Lat.
DAY 1 : NHA TRANG – LAK LAKE – 250 km
Travel along the coastal road in Nha Trang to Luong Son fishing village, stop here to explore about the local lives. Then to Ninh Hoa, passing the rice fields, the sugarcanes farms and Phuong Hoang pass and travel up to the central highlands on the 500 m high mountains. Along this route you can stop to do: have lunch at local shop, visit the cacaos, coffees, peppers plantations. Arrive at Jun village, the Mnong minority people in Lak Lake. Do homestay with local family or stay overnight at the bungalows on the lakeside. Enjoy the local traditional dinner, and their Gong music show and Can wine (your options).
DAY 2 : DA LAT – 160 km
Have a beautiful day with the sunrise on the side of the lake and rice fields. After breakfast you can visit the Mnong minority village, you can ride their elephants or do the kayak boat trip (your options). Continue to travel by the adventure road to Lam Dong province, along this road you can stop to see the floating village, the silk-worms farm, the Ede minority villages or also stop at some high mountains for sightseeing and to have lunch at the local shop. Explore the countryside in Da Lat by visit: the silk factory, the weasel coffee farm, the follower farms, the Buddhist temple, and the Elephant waterfall. You will say goodbye to your tour friends after two days; and check in your hotel in Da Lat. End tour.
From US$ 65 – US$ 90 – US$ 150 – US$ 250 – US$ 350 per day / per person
Price Includes (the different prices will depend on these options):
– The Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
– The 100cc – 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc – 150cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
– Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
– All the visiting fees
– Helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
– 1 night x accommodation: 2* – 4* hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
– 1 x breakfast x 2 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
– The extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
– Company tax
– Personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
– Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
– Seasonal surcharges