2 DAY NHA TRANG MUI NE MOTORBIKE TOUR to visit one of the most beautiful roads of Viet Nam and probably of the whole S.E.A. Hundreds of kilometers cruising in postcards landscapes, enjoy the wild ride in narrow and solitary roads winding in the middle of coffee plantation and endless yellow sand dunes in Mui ne. Tasting traditional Viet foods and the best Dalat wines directly from the producers, far away from the crowded patterns, you’ll discover the most hidden treasures of this incredible region. Centuries of history left hundreds of monuments and villages to visit and enjoy. All of them are just waiting for you by this 2 DAY NHA TRANG MUI NE MOTORBIKE TOUR.
. Duration: 2 days – 1 night.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure locations: Nha Trang or you also can do it on the opposite direction from Mui Ne.
. We do not use the called easy riders – English name of the local motorbike taxi drivers.
. Travel by the small back roads and off-roads. Not by the tourist bus route.
. Explore the culture and custom of the minority people in Central Highlands.
. Explore the beautiful landscape of the Central Highlands, jungles, 1000m high mountains, waterfalls.
. See the places that not much tourist have seen.
. We use the well-maintained Japanese motorcycles only. No cheap Chinese Lifan motorbikes or old Russian Minks.
2 DAY NHA TRANG MUI NE MOTORBIKE TOUR
DAY 1 : NHATRANG – DALAT – 140 km
Start the travel by the small road to Dien Khanh to visit the locals and learn about how to make the rice-papers, the noodles, the conical hats of the Viet farmers…From here travel up to the 1,500m high mountains, along the way visit the Giarai minority village, the suspension bridge, have drink at the Riverside shop. Enjoy the ride along the Long Lanh Pass; is one of the most beautiful roads in Vietnam, for sightseeing the amazing views, could do swimming at the waterfalls in the quiet jungle. Have lunch and visit a temple with the Buddha statue that’s made by tons of flowers – it’s recognized in the Guinness Book. Check in hotel in Da Lat and enjoy free evening with the cold weather here.
DAY 2 : MUI NE – 180 km
After breakfast, explore the countryside in Da Lat by visit: the weasel coffee farm, the silk factory, the Elephant waterfalls, the mushroom farm. Continue travel by the adventure road to Dai Ninh, through the deep jungles and high mountains, down to the beach in Mui Ne, visit the yellow sand dunes and the local fishing village. End tour.
A. Self-drive option with Honda Semi-automatic 125cc:
|US$ / per rider:||546||342||284||247||231||216|
B. Self-drive option with Yamaha Dirt-bike 125cc – 150cc:
|US$ / per rider:||618||396||332||292||274||258|
C. For the Pillion drive option or car please contact us.
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 1 night x standard hotel, home stay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)