Visit one of the most beautiful roads of Vietnam and probably of the whole S.E.A. Hundreds of kilometers cruising in postcards landscapes, enjoy the wild ride in narrow and solitary roads winding in the middle of coffee plantation and endless yellow sand dunes in Muine. Tasting traditional Viet foods and the best Dalat wines directly from the producers, far away from the crowded patterns, you’ll discover the most hidden treasures of this incredible region. Centuries of history left hundreds of monuments and villages to visit and enjoy. All of them are just waiting for you.
Duration: 2 days – 1 night.
Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Vietnam riders. Cars.
Departure locations: Nha Trang or you also can do it on the opposite direction from Mui Ne.
DAY 1 : NHATRANG – DALAT – 140 km
Start the travel by the small road to Dien Khanh to visit the locals and learn about how to make the rice-papers, the noodles, the conical hats of the Viet farmers…From here travel up to the 1,500m high mountains, along the way visit the Giarai minority village, the suspension bridge, have drink at the Riverside shop. Enjoy the ride along the Long Lanh Pass; is one of the most beautiful roads in Vietnam, for sightseeing the amazing views, could do swimming at the waterfalls in the quiet jungle. Have lunch and visit a temple with the Buddha statue that’s made by tons of flowers – it’s recognized in the Guinness Book. Check in hotel in Da Lat and enjoy free evening with the cold weather here.
DAY 2 : MUI NE – 180 km
After breakfast, explore the countryside in Da Lat by visit: the weasel coffee farm, the silk factory, the Elephant waterfalls, the mushroom farm. Continue travel by the adventure road to Dai Ninh, through the deep jungles and high mountains, down to the beach in Mui Ne, visit the yellow sand dunes and the local fishing village. End tour.
From US$ 50 – US$ 90 – US$ 150 – US$ 250 – US$ 450 per day / per person
Price Includes (the different prices will depend on these options):
– The Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
– The 100cc – 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc – 150cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
– Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
– All the visiting fees
– Helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
– 1 night x accommodation: 2 – 4 stars hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
– 1 x breakfast x 2 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
– The extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
– Company tax
– Personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
– Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
– Seasonal surcharges