. Duration: 2 days – 1 night.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure locations: Saigon or we also can do it on the opposite direction from Dalat.
. Travel by the small back roads and off-roads. Not by the tourist bus route.
. Explore the culture and custom of the minority people in Central Highlands.
. Explore the beautiful landscape of the Central Highlands, jungles, 1000m high mountains, waterfalls.
. See the places that not much tourist have seen.
. We use the well-maintained Japanese motorcycles only. No cheap Chinese Lifan motorbikes or old Russian Minks.
DAY 1 : SAI GON – BAO LOC – 150 km
Pick up and depart the tour from your hotel. Our professional tour leader will help you to escape the busy city and quickly move out to the quiet countryside, from here you will travel through the rubber plantations, cross Dong Nai river by a boat and to visit the locals. Unlike the others that would travel by the HW20, our tour will lead you up to the 1,000m high mountain by the small back road and no traffic. Enjoy the ride along this Jungle Road for the whole day to the local farm where we will stay overnight.
DAY 2 : BAO LOC – DA LAT – 150 km
After breakfast, we’ll continue to travel along the 1,500m high mountains by the new Road 725 – not using the HW20 as it’s always busy with traffic. Along this route you can visit: the minority villages, the weasel coffee farm, the silk weaving factory. Enjoy this spectacular landscape and amazing views from the top of the high mountains. Tour will end at your hotel in Dalat and our guides can help you to book the next trips.
A. Pillion Drive Option: from US$ 85 per pax / per day.
C. Guided Drive Option or car please contact us HERE>>>
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 1 night x standard hotel, homestay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)