Duration: 2 days – 1 night.
Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Vietnam riders. Cars.
Departure locations: Saigon or we also can do it on the opposite direction from Dalat.
This is an adventurous ride that is not for the soft hearts or beginners, roads are twisty and quite challenging but the view is spectacular and it’s going to be cold. This is just a taste of what you will experience on one of the most exciting rides with VIETNAMRIDER®.
DAY 1 : SAI GON – BAO LOC – 150 km
We’ll travel through the rubber plantations to cut off the highway 1 and to the northwest of the central highlands, enjoy the ride along Bao Loc pass on the 700m high mountain. Along the way you can visit the floating village, the old base in Dinh Quan, the old volcano, and to have lunch at the local shop. Stay overnight at our 2 stars hotel in Bao Loc city.
DAY 2 : BAO LOC – DA LAT – 150 km
After breakfast at hotel, we’ll continue to travel to the 1,500m high mountain by the new road 725 – not using the highway 20 as it’s always busy with traffic. Along this route you can visit: the special painting made by the butterfly wings, the coffee plantations, the weasel coffee making, the silk weaving factory, a Buddhist temple, the mushroom farms. Tour will end at your hotel in Dalat and our guides can help you to book the next trips.
From US$ 50 – US$ 90 – US$ 150 – US$ 250 per day – US$ 350 / per person
Price Includes (the different prices will depend on these options):
– The Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
– The 100cc – 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc – 150cc – 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
– Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
– All the visiting fees
– Helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
– 1 night x accommodation: 2 – 4 stars hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
– 1 x breakfast x 2 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
– The extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
– Company tax
– Personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
– Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
– Seasonal surcharges