This tour 2 DAY SAIGON HA TIEN MOTORBIKE TOUR will make your own memories and leave your mark on the adventure trail in only 2 days to Cambodia by the coastal route through the Mekong Delta. It’s also the new way to Phu Quoc island by our tour 2 DAY SAIGON HA TIEN MOTORBIKE TOUR, it can be upgrade to 5 days. You never try you never know…
. Duration: 2 days – 1 night.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure locations: Saigon.
. Travel by the small back roads and off-roads. Not by the tourist bus route.
. Do home stay and cooking class with locals (your optional).
. Explore the culture and custom of the South Vietnamese, Khmer people in Mekong Delta.
. Do about 10 boat trips to explore the Mekong River.
. Visit some floating markets.
. Easy way to travel to Cambodia or Phu Quoc Island by boats.
. See the places that not much tourist have seen.
. We use the well-maintained Japanese motorcycles only. No cheap Chinese Lifan motorbikes or old Russian Minks.
DAY 1 : SAI GON – MEKONG DELTA – 180 km
In only 20 minutes, our tour leader will help you to travel from the busy center of Saigon to the countryside by the small roads, then travel about 50 km by the off roads through the rice fields. Along the way, you can see the dragon fruits farms, the 200 years old temple, do 7 boat trips to explore the countryside in My Tho and Ben Tre. This route is not in any guide-books. You will do homestay with a local family in the countryside in Mekong Delta. Enjoy the special cooking class and traditional Vietnamese dinner.
DAY 2 : HA TIEN – 180 km
Wake up at 6 am for the boat trip to explore the famous floating market – Cai Rang; farmers from the region bring their goods, fruits and vegetables mainly, to the markets and sell them to local dealers. These dealers sell the products to shops in the neighboring towns and to wholesale dealers from the big towns. In the picture you can see a local farmer with fruits for sale. All big boats have a pole. Each wholesaler hangs the goods he buys / sells on this pole. This way, people on small boats know where they have to go from a certain distance. On the floating markets you do not only find people buying and selling goods, you also find floating restaurants, floating bars, floating gas stations, and many other floating shops. Canals are here the easiest and fastest way of transportation.
Continue to travel by the small roads to Ha Tien. We can help you to book your next trips to Cambodia. End tour.
A. Pillion Drive Option: from US$ 80 per pax / per day.
B. Guided Self Drive Option or car please contact us HERE>>>
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 1 night x standard hotel, homestay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees, boat trips
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)