. Duration: 2 days – 1 night.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure locations: Saigon.
. Travel by the small back roads and off-roads. Not by the tourist bus route.
. Do home stay and cooking class with locals (your optional).
. Explore the culture and custom of the South Vietnamese, Khmer people in Mekong Delta.
. Do about 10 boat trips to explore the Mekong River.
. See the places that not much tourist have seen.
. We use the well-maintained Japanese motorcycles only. No cheap Chinese Lifan motorbikes or old Russian Minks.
2 DAY SAIGON MEKONG MOTORBIKE TOUR
Day 1: Saigon – Mekong Delta, 120 Km. Highlights:
– our tour will travel by small back roads and off-roads only, no highway
– exit the center of Saigon to the countryside in 20 minutes only
– do 3 boat trips to explore the Mekong delta
– visit the One Dollar temple
– visit the dragon fruit farms
– visit the incense making
– lunch at My Tho
– ride bicycles to explore the local villages
– do homestay at local family in the quiet countryside with cooking class
– stay overnight at 2* hotel with swimming pool (option)
Day 2: Return Saigon, 120 Km. Highlights:
– Our tour will travel by another small back roads and off-roads only, no highway
– enter the center of Saigon from the countryside in 20 minutes only
– do another 3 boat trips to explore the Mekong delta
– visit the furniture making from the green hyacinths on the Mekong river
– visit the mat-sleeping making
– visit the coconut candy making
– lunch on the way
A. Self-drive option with Honda Semi-automatic 125cc:
Only US$ 114 per rider / for 6 riders.
B. Self-drive option with Yamaha Dirt-bike 125cc – 150cc:
Only US$ 142 per rider / for 6 riders.
C. For the Pillion drive option or car please contact us.
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 1 night x standard hotel, home stay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees, boat trips
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)
MEKONG DELTA TOUR 2 DAY OFF-ROAD