. Duration: 2 days – 1 night.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure locations: Saigon or we also can do it on the opposite direction from Mui Ne.
. Travel by the small back roads and off-roads. Not by the tourist bus route.
. Explore the culture and custom of the minority people in Central Highlands.
. Explore the beautiful landscape of the Central Highlands, jungles, 1000m high mountains, waterfalls.
. Visit the famous battlefields and learn about the untold history.
. See the places that not much tourist have seen.
. We use the well-maintained Japanese motorcycles only. No cheap Chinese Lifan motorbikes or old Russian Minks.
2 DAY SAIGON MUI NE MOTORBIKE TOUR
DAY 1 : SAI GON – BAO LOC – 200 km
We’ll travel through the rubber plantations to cut off the highway 1 to the northwest of the central highlands; enjoy the ride along Bao Loc pass on the 700m high mountain. Along the way you can visit the floating village, the old base in Dinh Quan, the old volcano, and to have lunch at local shop. Check in and stay overnight at our 2 stars hotel in Bao Loc city.
DAY 2 : BAO LOC – MUI NE – 180 km
After breakfast at hotel, we’ll continue to travel by the adventure road along the 1,000m high mountain. Along this route you can visit: the special painting made by the butterfly wings the coffee plantations, the Kho minority villages, sightseeing on the top of the pass, the sand dunes and fishing village at Mui Ne village. Tour will end at your hotel in Mui Ne and our guides can help you to book the next trips.
A. Self-drive option with Honda Semi-automatic 125cc:
Only US$ 216 per rider / for 6 riders.
B. Self-drive option with Yamaha Dirt-bike 125cc – 150cc:
Only US$ 258 per rider / for 6 riders.
C. For the Pillion drive option or car please contact us.
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 1 night x standard hotel, home stay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)