Mui Ne and the other wards of Phan Thiet that stretch along the coast for approximately 50 kilometers have been transformed into a resort destination since the mid 1990s, when many visited the area to view the solar eclipse of October 24, 1995. Strong sea breezes make all three beaches very popular for kitesurfing and windsurfing.
Duration: 2 days – 1 night.
Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Vietnam riders. Cars.
Departure locations: Saigon or we also can do it on the opposite direction from Muine.
DAY 1 : SAI GON – BAO LOC – 200 km
We’ll travel through the rubber plantations to cut off the highway 1 to the northwest of the central highlands; enjoy the ride along Bao Loc pass on the 700m high mountain. Along the way you can visit the floating village, the old base in Dinh Quan, the old volcano, and to have lunch at local shop. Check in and stay overnight at our 2 stars hotel in Bao Loc city.
DAY 2 : BAO LOC – MUI NE – 180 km
After breakfast at hotel, we’ll continue to travel by the adventure road along the 1,000m high mountain. Along this route you can visit: the special painting made by the butterfly wings the coffee plantations, the Kho minority villages, sightseeing on the top of the pass, the sand dunes and fishing village at Mui Ne village. Tour will end at your hotel in Mui Ne and our guides can help you to book the next trips.
From US$ 65 – US$ 90 – US$ 150 – US$ 250 – US$ 350 per day / per person
Price Includes (the different prices will depend on these options):
– The Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
– The 100cc – 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc – 150cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
– Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
– All the visiting fees
– Helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
– 1 night x accommodation: 2 – 4 stars hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
– 1 x breakfast x 2 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
– The extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
– Company tax
– Personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
– Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
– Seasonal surcharges