. Duration: 2 days – 1 night.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure locations: Saigon.
. Travel by the small back roads and off-roads. Not by the tourist bus route.
. Travel on the Ho Chi Minh Trail – It’s one of the 20 Greatest Roads for motorcycling in the world; and learn about its history.
. Visit the famous battlefields and learn about the untold history.
. Visit the famous Long Tan battlefield of the Australian / New Zealand army and learn about the untold history.
. Relax and enjoy the beautiful beach.
. Explore the culture and custom of the South Vietnamese.
. See the places that not much tourist have seen.
. We use the well-maintained Japanese motorcycles only. No cheap Chinese Lifan motorbikes or old Russian Minks.
DAY 1 : SAI GON – VUNG TAU – 150 km
We’ll travel by the quiet road to the countryside in only 20 minutes, take a boat trip to cross the Dong Nai river and drive through the rubber plantations to the southeast coast, cross the local fishing villages by the quiet road (no highway 52) and arrive in Bai Sau of Vung Tau. Have lunch on the beach, enjoy swimming and relaxing in the afternoon. Stay overnight at our hotel at the center beach.
DAY 2 : VUNG TAU – MUI NE – 180 km
Visit the special Worldwide Arms Museum created by an English man, it’s the biggest one in Vietnam and probably in Asia. From Vung Tau we’ll travel by the quiet coastal road through Long Hai village and the hidden airbase of the VC in the Vietnam war. Along this route you will learn about the history of the Hochiminh Trail At Sea and the Australian war in Vietnam in 1960s – 1970s; visit the local fishing people, the dragon fruits farms, have lunch on the beach and relax on the hammocks next to the blue ocean under the coconut trees. Check in your hotel in Mui Ne. End tour.
A. Pillion Drive Option: from US$ 80 per pax / per day.
B. Guided Self Drive Option or car please contact us HERE>>>
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 1 night x standard hotel, homestay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: + US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: + US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)