. 3 DAY MEKONG CAMBODIA VIETNAM EASY RIDER travel by the small back roads and off-roads only.
. Do home stay with locals, learn about their culture and custom.
. Enjoy the peaceful countryside and beautiful landscape.
. Do more than 10 boat trips to explore the Mekong Delta Region.
. Explore the mysterious history of the ancient Khmer Empire that not much people know in South Vietnam.
. Easy way to travel to Cambodia.
. Duration: 3 days – 2 nights.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion drive.
. Departure locations: Sai Gon.
. More tours here:
DAY 1: THE COCONUT RELIGION – 180 km
In only 20 minutes, our tour leader will help you to travel from the busy center of Saigon to the countryside by the small roads, then travel about 50 km by the off roads through the rice fields. Along the way, you can see the dragon fruits farms, the 200 years old temple, do 4 boat trips to explore the countryside in My Tho and Ben Tre. This route is not in any guide-books. You will do homestay with a local family in the countryside in Mekong Delta. Enjoy the special cooking class and traditional Vietnamese dinner.
DAY 2: THE OLD CAMBODIAN LAND – 150 km
Travel by the small roads from Tien Giang to the old land of Khmer Krom; they are ethnic Khmer who inhabit Kampuchea Krom, an area in southern Vietnam that was once part of the Khmer Empire. Among the Khmer Krom the belief is held that they are the descendants of ancient Funan, the core of Suvarnabhumi, which covered a vast extent of Southeast Asia including present day Cambodia, southern Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Burma, Malaya, Sumatra and other parts of Indonesia. Do the boat trips to explore this region, visit the 1,000 years old Cambodian temples, visit the Cambodian villages. Stay overnight at the 2 stars hotel at the city or do homestay (again with cooking class and enjoy traditional Vietnamese dinner with locals) in the countryside of Mekong Delta.
DAY 3: CAMBODIA BORDER – 150 km
Wake up at 6 am for the boat trip to explore the famous floating market – Cai Rang; farmers from the region bring their goods, fruits and vegetables mainly, to the markets and sell them to local dealers. These dealers sell the products to shops in the neighboring towns and to wholesale dealers from the big towns. In the picture you can see a local farmer with fruits for sale. All big boats have a pole. Each wholesaler hangs the goods he buys / sells on this pole. This way, people on small boats know where they have to go from a certain distance. On the floating markets you do not only find people buying and selling goods, you also find floating restaurants, floating bars, floating gas stations, and many other floating shops. Canals are here the easiest and fastest way of transportation. Continue to travel by the small roads to the border – this road is not in any guide books; we do not use the normal highway or big roads with busy traffic. On the way, you can visit the Victim Memorial of the Khmer Rouge when they came and killed over 4,000 Vietnamese people at the local villages in Southwest Vietnam, in 1979. Arrive in Chau Doc and check in your hotel. You can book the boat trip to Cambodia on next day. End tour.
A. Self-drive option with Honda Semi-automatic 125cc:
|Number of rider(s)||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|US$ / per rider||780||453||364||305||281||255|
B. Self-drive option with Yamaha Dirt-bike 125cc – 150cc:
|Number of rider(s)||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|US$ / per rider||876||525||428||365||338||311|
C. For the Pillion drive option or car please contact us.
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 2 nights x standard hotel, home stay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees, boat trips
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)