. 3 DAY MEKONG LOOP MOTORBIKE TOUR travels by the small back roads and off-roads only. No highway.
. Do home stay with locals, learn about their culture and custom.
. Enjoy the peaceful countryside and beautiful landscape.
. Do more than 10 boat trips to explore the Mekong Delta Region.
. Explore the mysterious history of the ancient Khmer Empire that not much people know in South Vietnam.
. Duration: 3 days – 2 nights.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure locations: Sai Gon.
DAY 1: From Saigon to the Coconut religion, 180 km. Highlights: Pick up and depart from your hotel. Ride to the quiet countryside in only 20km – 5km from the center of Saigon. Visit the incense making, the dragon fruit farm, the 1850 temple. Do 3 boat trips to explore the Mekong delta. Do homestay & cooking class with local family in countryside. Do bicycle trip to explore the local villages, the sleeping-mat making, the coconut candy making, enjoy the honey tea and local fruits. No My Tho, no highway 1 and touristy shops.
DAY 2: To the Old Cambodian Land, 150 km. Highlights: Continue to do another 4 boat trips to explore the old land of the Khmer Kingdom in south Vietnam. Visit the 1000 years old Cambodian temple, and Cambodian village. Stay overnight at hotel in Can Tho or do homestay & cooking class with local family in countryside. No highway 1 or big roads with busy traffic.
DAY 3: Return to Saigon, 180 km. Highlights: Do the 8th boat trip to visit the floating market. Travel by the different route back to Saigon. Do the 9th & 10th boat trip to explore the Mekong delta. Visit the furniture handicraft made by the green hyacinths on the Mekong river. End tour. No highway 1.
A. Pillion Drive Option: from US$ 80 per pax / per day.
B. Guided Self Drive Option or car please contact us HERE>>>
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 2 nights x standard hotel, homestay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees, boat trips
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)