. 3 DAY MEKONG PHU QUOC MOTORBIKE TOUR travels by the small back roads and off-roads only.
. Do home stay with locals, learn about their culture and custom.
. Enjoy the peaceful countryside and beautiful landscape.
. Do more than 10 boat trips to explore the Mekong Delta Region.
. Explore the mysterious history of the ancient Khmer Empire that not much people know in South Vietnam.
. Easy way to travel to Cambodia or Phu Quoc Island by boats.
. Duration: 3 days – 2 nights.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure locations: Sai Gon.
DAY 1: THE COCONUT RELIGION – 180 km
In only 20 minutes, our tour leader will help you to travel from the busy center of Saigon to the countryside by the small roads, then travel about 50 km by the off roads through the rice fields. Along the way, you can see the dragon fruits farms, the 200 years old temple, do 4 boat trips to explore the countryside in My Tho and Ben Tre. This route is not in any guide-books. You will do homestay with a local family in the countryside in Mekong Delta. Enjoy the special cooking class and traditional Vietnamese dinner.
DAY 2: THE OLD CAMBODIAN LAND – 150 km
Travel by the small roads from Tien Giang to the old land of Khmer Krom; they are ethnic Khmer who inhabit Kampuchea Krom, an area in southern Vietnam that was once part of the Khmer Empire. Among the Khmer Krom the belief is held that they are the descendants of ancient Funan, the core of Suvarnabhumi, which covered a vast extent of Southeast Asia including present day Cambodia, southern Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Burma, Malaya, Sumatra and other parts of Indonesia. Do the boat trips to explore this region, visit the 1,000 years old Cambodian temples, visit the Cambodian villages. Stay overnight at the 2* hotel at the city or do homestay (again with cooking class and enjoy traditional Vietnamese dinner with locals) in the countryside of Mekong Delta.
DAY 3: RACH GIA – 180 km
Wake up at 6 am for the boat trip to explore the famous floating market; farmers from the region bring their goods, fruits and vegetables mainly, to the markets and sell them to local dealers. These dealers sell the products to shops in the neighboring towns and to wholesale dealers from the big towns. In the picture you can see a local farmer with fruits for sale. All big boats have a pole. Each wholesaler hangs the goods he buys / sells on this pole. This way, people on small boats know where they have to go from a certain distance. On the floating markets you do not only find people buying and selling goods, you also find floating restaurants, floating bars, floating gas stations, and many other floating shops. Canals are here the easiest and fastest way of transportation.
Tour will continue by the small roads and some off-roads to Rach Gia, after help you to check in the hotel here and arrange the next boat trip to Phu Quoc island we will say goodbye. End tour.
A. Pillion Drive Option: from US$ 80 per pax / per day.
B. Guided Self Drive Option or car please contact us HERE>>>
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 2 nights x standard hotel, homestay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees, boat trips
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)
3 DAY MEKONG PHU QUOC MOTORBIKE TOUR