. 3 DAY MUI NE ADVENTURE MOTORBIKE TOUR travels by the small back roads only
. learn about the culture and custom of the minority people in Central highlands
. do homestay with local family
. enjoy the beautiful view on the 1000m mountains, deep jungles
. enjoy the nice beach in the south Vietnam
. learn about the history of Vietnam, the Hochiminh Trail and Cu Chi tunnel
. duration: 3 days – 2 nights
. travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers
. departure locations: Saigon or we can do it on the opposite direction from Mui Ne
DAY 1: THE BORDER – 200 km
Pick up and depart from our VIETNAMRIDER® Office or your hotels. Our professional Tour Leader will help you to escape from the busy traffic by the small roads through the rubber plantations that used to be the part of the old HCM trail in Vietnam war, visit the heroic Cu Chi tunnel where you can do the gun-shooting (your options). Did you know who were the first men that explored the Cu Chi tunnels – it’s the Australian soldiers not the U.S army: “Tunnel Rats – How it all began: In January 1965 a unique chapter of Australian military history was created when a young Royal Australian Engineers captain called Sandy MacGregor, encountering a Vietcong tunnel system, asked a very pertinent question – does anybody know what’s down there? Sandy’s men in 3 Field Troop answered that by being the first Allied soldiers to explore the Vietcong’s tunnels in Cu Chi – US Army protocol was to identify the entrances and destroy them – thereby creating the legend of the Tunnel Rats…” From Cu Chi, we’ll take a boat trip to cross the Saigon river to the southern central highlands, travel about 100km by the off-roads and backroads. Use no highways. We’ll stay overnight at the small town near Cambodia border.
DAY 2: THE FARMSTAY – 200 km
After breakfast we’ll continue to travel about 100km by the offroads and backroads through the 1000m high mountains and jungles near by the National Park in the southern central highlands. Along the way you will learn about the history of the Hochiminh Trail, learn about how to make tea and coffee at the Tea town; explore the Cat Tien Holy-land since the 4th century. Do homestay at the Farm stay – owned by a Belgian couple; in the middle of the rice fields and coffee farms. Stay overnight at the private bungalows, next to a waterfall, the flower garden and a pool. You can book the family to cook your dinner and make the BBQ party (optional), have some cold beers and relax next to the camp-fire in the evening.
DAY 3: THE BEACH – 200 km
VIETNAMRIDER® will lead you on the adventure road built by the French from the central highlands to the coast, over the 1,000m high mountains, through the deep jungles and minority villages, it’s one of the most beautiful roads in south Vietnam. We’ll travel about 100km by the offroads and backroads, even drive our motorcycles in the water to cross a river. After leave the highlands behind we’ll use the small roads to the white sand dunes, via the cashew-nut farms, local fishing village and arrive at the blue ocean in Muine. Check in your hotel. End tour.
A. Pillion Drive Option: from US$ 80 per pax / per day.
B. Guided Self Drive Option or car please contact us HERE>>>
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 2 nights x standard hotel, homestay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)
3 DAY MUI NE ADVENTURE MOTORBIKE TOUR