. Duration: 3 days – 2 nights.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure locations: Nha Trang or we can do it on the opposite direction from Dalat.
. Travel by the small back roads and off-roads. Not by the tourist bus route.
. We do not use the called easy riders – English name of the local motorbike taxi drivers.
. Explore the culture and custom of the minority people in Central Highlands.
. Explore the beautiful landscape of the Central Highlands, jungles, 1000m high mountains, waterfall.
. Ride the elephants.
. Swimming at waterfalls, trekking in the forest.
. Do home stay with locals (your optional).
. Visit the famous battlefields and learn about the untold history.
. See the places that not much tourist have seen.
. We use the well-maintained Japanese motorcycles only. No cheap Chinese Lifan motorbikes or old Russian Minks.
3 DAY NHA TRANG DA LAT MOTORBIKE TOUR
DAY 1: NHA TRANG – BUON MA THUOT – 200 km
Our tour leader will come to meet you at your hotels on the departure date to sign up our tour contract and also for you to check our guides’ English and travel gears. Depart from your hotel. If you want us to pick you up at the airport, bus / train stations please just inform us in advance. Our company will arrange all the pick up for you.
Travel along the coastal road and visit Luong Son fishing village, then by the back road through the sugar-canes to Phuong Hoang pass to go up the 1000 m high mountains to enter Dalak province – Central highlands. From here you can visit the Ede minority village, the coffee farms, pepper farms. Stay overnight in Buon Ma Thuot.
DAY 2: LAK LAKE – 100 km
After having breakfast at hotel we will travel to visit the Draysap National Park where you can do trekking in the jungle and swimming at the waterfalls. From here we’ll continue to explore the countrysides near Lak village, visit the Mnong minority villages where you can ride the elephants, boat trips or enjoy the Gong music show in the evening with the Can wine – your optional. Stay overnight at Lak Lake.
DAY 3: DA LAT – 160 km
From Lak Lake we will travel to Lam Dong province by the old French road through the deep jungle and the 1500 m high mountains. Along the way you can visit the Lat minority people, the floating village, the silk weaving factory, the weasel coffee farm, and many sightseeing at the beautiful landscape. We will arrive in Da Lat town check in your hotel. End tour.
A. Self-drive option with Honda Semi-automatic 125cc:
Only US$ 277 per rider / for 6 riders.
B. Self-drive option with Yamaha Dirt-bike 125cc – 150cc:
Only US$ 333 per rider / for 6 riders.
C. For the Pillion drive option or car please contact us.
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 2 nights x standard hotel, home stay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)