“Just finished a 21 day tour of Vietnam, Saigon – Hanoi, (3,500 km) trip, taking in most of Vietnam, and many places the tourist doesn’t go, the real Vietnam, with Mr. Nam as my guide, a highly recommended trip, on a Honda XR 250, and yes I got wet,, lol,, but I’ve still got a smile on my face after the trip,, great country, great people, great trip, many great memories,, oh yes, & a great guide,, Thanks Mr Nam…Visited November 2015” Mr. Andy, England. Read our reviews here:
Duration: 3 days – 2 nights.
Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Vietnam riders. Cars.
Departure locations: Nha Trang or we can do it on the opposite direction from Da Lat.
DAY 1: NHA TRANG – BUON MA THUOT – 200 km
Our tour leader will come to meet you at your hotels on the departure date to sign up our tour contract and also for you to check our guides’ English and travel gears. Depart from your hotel. If you want us to pick you up at the airport, bus / train stations please just inform us in advance. Our company will arrange all the pick up for you.
Travel along the coastal road and visit Luong Son fishing village, then by the back road through the sugar-canes to Phuong Hoang pass to go up the 1000 m high mountains to enter Dalak province – Central highlands. From here you can visit the Ede minority village, the coffee farms, pepper farms. Stay overnight in Buon Ma Thuot.
DAY 2: LAK LAKE – 100 km
After having breakfast at hotel we will travel to visit the Draysap National Park where you can do trekking in the jungle and swimming at the waterfalls. From here we’ll continue to explore the countrysides near Lak village, visit the Mnong minority villages where you can ride the elephants, boat trips or enjoy the Gong music show in the evening with the Can wine – your optional. Stay overnight at Lak Lake.
DAY 3: DA LAT – 160 km
From Lak Lake we will travel to Lam Dong province by the old French road through the deep jungle and the 1500 m high mountains. Along the way you can visit the Lat minority people, the floating village, the silk weaving factory, the weasel coffee farm, and many sightseeing at the beautiful landscape. We will arrive in Da Lat town check in your hotel. End tour.
From US$ 50 – US$ 90 – US$ 150 – US$ 250 – US$ 350 per day / per person
Price Includes (the different prices will depend on these options):
– The Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
– The 100cc – 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc – 150cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
– Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
– All the visiting fees
– Helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
– 2 night x accommodations: 2* – 4* hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
– 2 x breakfasts x 3 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
– The extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
– Company tax
– Personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
– Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
– Seasonal surcharges