“Just finished a 21 day tour of Vietnam, Saigon – Hanoi, (3,500 km) trip, taking in most of Vietnam, and many places the tourist doesn’t go, the real Vietnam, with Mr. Nam as my guide, a highly recommended trip, on a Honda XR 250, and yes I got wet,, lol,, but I’ve still got a smile on my face after the trip,, great country, great people, great trip, many great memories,, oh yes, & a great guide,, Thanks Mr Nam…Visited November 2015” Mr. Andy, England. Read our reviews here:
Duration: 3 days – 2 nights.
Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
Departure locations: Nha Trang or we can do it on the opposite direction from Mui Ne.
. We do not use the called easy riders (local motorbike taxi drivers – Uber drivers) in Nha Trang.
DAY 1: NHA TRANG – DA LAT – 160 km
Our tour leader will come to meet you at your hotels on the departure date to sign up our tour contract and also for you to check our guides’ English and travel gears. Depart from your hotel. If you want us to pick you up at the airport, bus / train stations please just inform us in advance. Our company will arrange all the pick up for you.
Travel by the small roads to the countryside in Nha Trang and visit: the rice-papers making village, the yellow-noodles making village, the Giarai ethnic minority village, cross the Cai river by the floating bamboo bridge, the Linh Phuoc temple with the Buddha statue that is made by a thousand of flowers – it’s recognized in the Guinness book, the 1,500m high Omega Pass – it’s one of the most beautiful roads in Vietnam; there are some nice waterfalls and the beautiful scenery along this pass. Stay overnight at hotel in Da Lat.
DAY 2: THE FARM STAY – 150 km
Explore the countryside in Da Lat by visit: the coffee plantations, the weasel coffee making, the silk weaving factory, a Buddhist temple, the mushroom farms, visit Pongour – the 2nd biggest waterfall in South Vietnam, the Kho minority villages. Enjoy some ride on the off-roads for about 50 km Do home stay at the Farm stay – owned by a Belgian couple; in the middle of the rice fields and coffee farms. Stay overnight at the private bungalows, next to a waterfall, the flower garden and a pool. You can book the family to cook your dinner and make the BBQ party (optional), have some cold beers and relax next to the camp-fire in the evening.
DAY 3: MUI NE BEACH – 150 km
Continue to travel by the adventure road to Ma Lam – it’s a nice road with beautiful landscape, along the high mountains, deep jungles and minority villages, and some off-roads. Take the small roads through to the white sand dunes, the cashew-nut farms, and fishing village to Mui Ne. Enjoy the rest of the day at your nice resort with swimming pool on the beach. End tour.
A. Pillion Drive option with our VIETNAMRIDER®: US$ 95 per day / per person.
B. Self-drive option with Honda Semi-automatic 125cc:
|Number of rider(s)||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|US$ / per rider||720||423||344||290||269||245|
C. Self-drive option with Yamaha Dirt-bike 125cc – 150cc:
|Number of rider(s)||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|US$ / per rider||816||495||408||350||326||301|
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 2 nights x standard hotel, home stay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)