“Just finished a 21 day tour of Vietnam, Saigon – Hanoi, (3,500 km) trip, taking in most of Vietnam, and many places the tourist doesn’t go, the real Vietnam, with Mr. Nam as my guide, a highly recommended trip, on a Honda XR 250, and yes I got wet,, lol,, but I’ve still got a smile on my face after the trip,, great country, great people, great trip, many great memories,, oh yes, & a great guide,, Thanks Mr Nam…Visited November 2015” Mr. Andy, England. Read our reviews here:
Duration: 3 days – 2 nights.
Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Vietnam riders. Cars.
Departure locations: Nha Trang or we can do it on the opposite direction from Mui Ne.
DAY 1: NHA TRANG – DA LAT – 160 km
Our tour leader will come to meet you at your hotels on the departure date to sign up our tour contract and also for you to check our guides’ English and travel gears. Depart from your hotel. If you want us to pick you up at the airport, bus / train stations please just inform us in advance. Our company will arrange all the pick up for you.
Travel by the small roads to the countryside in Nha Trang and visit: the rice-papers making village, the yellow-noodles making village, the Giarai ethnic minority village, cross the Cai river by the floating bamboo bridge, the Linh Phuoc temple with the Buddha statue that is made by a thousand of flowers – it’s recognized in the Guinness book, the 1,500m high Omega Pass – it’s one of the most beautiful roads in Vietnam; there are some nice waterfalls and the beautiful scenery along this pass. Stay overnight at hotel in Da Lat.
DAY 2: THE FARM STAY – 150 km
Explore the countryside in Da Lat by visit: the coffee plantations, the weasel coffee making, the silk weaving factory, a Buddhist temple, the mushroom farms, visit Pongour – the 2nd biggest waterfall in South Vietnam, the Kho minority villages. Enjoy some ride on the off-roads for about 50 km Do home stay at the Farm stay – owned by a Belgian couple; in the middle of the rice fields and coffee farms. Stay overnight at the private bungalows, next to a waterfall, the flower garden and a pool. You can book the family to cook your dinner and make the BBQ party (optional), have some cold beers and relax next to the camp-fire in the evening.
DAY 3: MUI NE BEACH – 150 km
Continue to travel by the adventure road to Ma Lam – it’s a nice road with beautiful landscape, along the high mountains, deep jungles and minority villages, and some off-roads. Take the small roads through to the white sand dunes, the cashew-nut farms, and fishing village to Mui Ne. Enjoy the rest of the day at your nice resort with swimming pool on the beach. End tour.
From US$ 50 – US$ 90 – US$ 150 – US$ 250 – US$ 350 per day / per person
Price Includes (the different prices will depend on these options):
– The Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
– The 100cc – 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc – 150cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
– Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
– All the visiting fees
– Helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
– 2 night x accommodations: 2* – 4* hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
– 2 x breakfasts x 3 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
– The extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
– Company tax
– Personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
– Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
– Seasonal surcharges