“We felt really safe all the time. During the tour you will see a lot of places and people you won’t see in any other tour, it’s really non-touristic. The highlight for us was the farmstay next to a waterfall in the central highlands as well as visiting minority villages. All in all I can highly recommend this company !!! Roman, December 2015”. Link here:
Duration: 3 days – 2 nights.
Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Vietnam riders. Cars.
Departure locations: Sai Gon or we can do it on the opposite direction from Da Lat.
DAY 1: SAIGON – THE SOUTH COAST – 200 km
Our guides will help you to exit the busy Saigon city to the quiet countryside in Cu Chi; along the way you can visit the rice-paper making, the rat-meat village, the rubber plantations, the historic Cu Chi tunnel where you can do the gun shooting (your option). Continue to travel to the South Coast where the Australian Army used to stay in the Vietnam war. Stay overnight at a hotel at small town.
DAY 2: MUI NE – 150 km
This road is along the beautiful coast, one side is the blue sea and other side is the sand dunes; this is where the Ho Chi Minh Trail At Sea was hiding during the war, it’s the second part of the heroic Ho Chi Minh Trail in Vietnam. We also visit the famous Long Tan Cross – it’s the War Memorial of the Australian Army in the Vietnam war. Visit the old battlefields of the Australian Army at: Nui Dat Base, Kangaroo Airbase… all these places are not in any guide books. Relax and enjoy the local foods at the local shops on the beach and arrive in Mui Ne where you will stay overnight at a nice resort on the beach.
DAY 3: DA LAT – 180 km
From the east coast you will travel up to the central highland on the height of 1500 m, on the west of Vietnam. Our team will travel by the small roads through the quiet countryside with many plantations of the cashew trees and dragon fruits. Along this road there are some beautiful landscape and the minority villages. You also can visit the Pongour – the 2nd biggest waterfall in South Vietnam, and the Chicken village. Check in your hotel in Da Lat. End tour.
From US$ 50 – US$ 90 – US$ 150 – US$ 250 – US$ 350 per day / per person
Price Includes (the different prices will depend on these options):
– The Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
– The 100cc – 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc – 150cc – 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
– Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
– All the visiting fees
– Helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
– 2 night x accommodations: 2* – 4* hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
– 2 x breakfasts x 3 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
– The extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
– Company tax
– Personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
– Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
– Seasonal surcharges