. 3 DAY SAIGON DALAT MOTORBIKE TOUR travels by the small back roads only
. learn about the culture and custom of the minority people in south Vietnam
. do homestay with local family
. enjoy the beautiful view on the 1500m mountains, deep jungles and waterfalls
. enjoy the nice beach in the south Vietnam
. duration: 3 days – 2 nights
. travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers
. departure locations: Saigon or we can do it on the opposite direction from Dalat
DAY 1: SAIGON – THE SOUTH COAST – 200 km
Our guides will help you to exit the busy Saigon city to the quiet countryside in Cu Chi; along the way you can visit the rice-paper making, the rat-meat village, the rubber plantations, the historic Cu Chi tunnel where you can do the gun shooting (your option). Continue to travel to the South Coast where the Australian Army used to stay in the Vietnam war. Stay overnight at a hotel at small town.
DAY 2: MUI NE – 150 km
This road is along the beautiful coast, one side is the blue sea and other side is the sand dunes; this is where the Ho Chi Minh Trail At Sea was hiding during the war, it’s the second part of the heroic Ho Chi Minh Trail in Vietnam. We also visit the famous Long Tan Cross – it’s the War Memorial of the Australian Army in the Vietnam war. Visit the old battlefields of the Australian Army at: Nui Dat Base, Kangaroo Airbase… all these places are not in any guide books. Relax and enjoy the local foods at the local shops on the beach and arrive in Mui Ne where you will stay overnight at a nice resort on the beach.
DAY 3: DA LAT – 180 km
From the east coast you will travel up to the central highland on the height of 1500 m, on the west of Vietnam. Our team will travel by the small roads through the quiet countryside with many plantations of the cashew trees and dragon fruits. Along this road there are some beautiful landscape and the minority villages. You also can visit the Pongour – the 2nd biggest waterfall in South Vietnam, and the Chicken village. Check in your hotel in Da Lat. End tour.
A. Pillion Drive Option: from US$ 80 per pax / per day.
B. Guided Self Drive Option or car please contact us HERE>>>
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 2 nights x standard hotel, homestay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)
3 DAY SAIGON DALAT MOTORBIKE TOUR