Duration: 4 days – 3 nights.
Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Vietnam riders. Cars.
Departure locations: Da Lat or we can do it on the opposite direction from Sai Gon.
DAY 1: DA LAT – MUI NE – 180 km
Pick up and depart from your hotel, travel by the small roads in the countryside in Da Lat to visit: the silk weaving, weasel coffee farming, the minority village in Dai Ninh, sightseeing at the top of the 1,000m high mountain. This route is very popular for all the easy riders who will carry the tourists on the back of their motorbikes. After lunch at the local shop on the way, you will continue to travel to visit the sand dunes and the fishing village in Mui Ne. Stay overnight at the local hotels on the beach.
DAY 2: BAO LOC – 150 km
Today you will travel by this special route, it’s one of the most beautiful roads in the south Vietnam. Along this route you can visit: the dragon fruits farms, the Dai Ninh lake, the tea plantations. Lunch at the local shop and travel to visit Dambri waterfall – it’s the highest waterfall in Vietnam. Stay overnight at a 2* hotel.
DAY 3: THE HOCHIMINH TRAIL – 200 km
Travel to the west of the central highlands, then through the National Park and cross the big dam to enter the Hochiminh road and continue to travel along the border of Cambodia-Vietnam to the south. Along the way you canÂ visit: the tea making shop; the special butterfly paintings; learn about the history of the famous Hochiminh Trail; explore the Cat Tien Holyland – since the 4th century. You also can try 50 km ride by the off-road -Â not in any guide-books. Stay overnight at the 2* hotel.
DAY 4: SAI GON – 180 km
Travel through the rubber plantations and visit the famous Cu Chi tunnel where you can do the gun shooting (your option). Did you know who were the first men that explored the Cu Chi tunnels – it’s the Australian soldiers not the U.S army. Tunnel Rats – How it all began: In January 1965 a unique chapter of Australian military history was created when a young Royal Australian Engineers captain called Sandy MacGregor, encountering a Vietcong tunnel system, asked a very pertinent question – does anybody know what’s down there? Sandy’s men in 3 Field Troop answered that by being the first Allied soldiers to explore the Vietcong’s tunnels in Cu Chi – US Army protocol was to identify the entrances and destroy them – thereby creating the legend of the Tunnel Rats. From here will travel by the quiet countryside road to Saigon. End tour.
From US$ 65 – US$ 90 – US$ 150 – US$ 250 – US$ 450 per day / per person
Price Includes (the different prices will depend on these options):
– The Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
– The 100cc – 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc – 150cc – 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
– Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
– All the visiting fees
– Helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
– 3 nights x accommodations: 2* – 4* hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
– 3 x breakfasts x 4 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
– The extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
– Company tax
– Personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
– Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
– Seasonal surcharges