DAY 1: SAIGON – THE CAP SAINT JACQUES BEACH – 100 km
Depart the tour from your hotel, we will travel by the small road to the countryside, cross a river by a ferry and through the rubber plantations. We can stop at some local shops along the way to get some foods and drink. Travel by the small road to visit the fishing village. Arrive in the Cap Saint Jacques Beach and stay overnight at a hotel on the beach here.
DAY 2: THE SOLAR ECLIPSE BEACH – 190 km
Visit the World Military Gallery – it’s the biggest one in Vietnam and Southeast Asia. Travel by the beautiful coastal road to visit the historic Hochiminh Trail At Sea. Along the way we can stop for sightseeing, visit the salt fields, dragon fruit farms, the 300 years old bridge. Have lunch on the beach. Arrive in the Solar Eclipse Beach and stay overnight at a resort on the beach.
DAY 3: VINH HY BAY – 177 km
Continue to travel by the unknow coastal road, along the way you can visit the local fishing village, the sand dunes, the lotus lake, the lizard farm. This is one of the most beautiful coastal road in Vietnam and Southeast Asia. Stay overnight at a local hotel on the beach.
DAY 4: NHA TRANG BAY – 150 km
Continue to travel by the unknow coastal road through the beautiful bay, visit the local mango farm, the old battlefield sites of Vietnam war. Visit some of the interesting places around Nha Trang City as the Cable Car – it’s the longest one in the world, the Cham tower. Stay overnight at a nice hotel and enjoy the Night Beach Party.
DAY 5: SAI GON – 450 km
Return to Saigon. End tour.
From US$ 55 – US$ 90 – US$ 150 – US$ 250 – US$ 450 per day / per person
Price Includes (the different prices will depend on these options):
– The Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
– The 100cc – 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc – 150cc – 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
– Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
– All the visiting fees
– Helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
– 4 nights x accommodations: 2* – 4* hotels, resorts (all are twin / double / private rooms)
– 4 x breakfasts x 5 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
– The extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
– Company tax
– Personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
– Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
– Seasonal surcharges