If you have ever thought about what it would be like to ride both paved and gravel roads, this tour is for you. We have built this tour for all skill levels and experience and it is the perfect introduction to the dual sport riding culture. Our tour guides have scouted the safest roads in order to enjoy the splendor of riding through the most beautiful and untapped areas of Central Highlands and the Hochiminh Trail. You will not be disappointed and we are positive you will fall in love with the dual sport way of life. We’ll see you soon!
Duration: 6 days – 5 nights.
Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
Departure locations: Da Lat or you also can do it on the opposite direction from Hoi An.
DAY 1: DA LAT – LAK LAKE – 160 km
Pick up and depart our tour from your hotel. Travel by the small roads to the beautiful countryside in Da Lat and visit: the coffee farms, the weasel coffee making, the silk weaving, the silk-worm farm, the Buddhist temple. Continue to Dak Lak by the adventure road through the deep jungles and high mountains and the Giarai minority people. Do homestay at local family at Lak Lake or stay overnight at the 2* resort. Enjoy the Gong Music show and Can wine in the evening (option).
DAY 2: BMT – 100 km
Do the elephant ride around the lake (option) and visit the Mnong minority people at Jun village. Travel by the small roads to Draysap National Park, visit the brick making on the way, do swimming and trekking at Dray Nu waterfalls. Stay overnight at 2* hotel in BMT city.
DAY 3: KONTUM – 250 km
Travel by the road 14 through the rubber plantations to the land of the volcanos, visit the old battlefields at the Dragon Mountains, visit the Ede minority village and their pepper farm. Enjoy the ride along the beautiful road on the 700 m high mountain. Stay overnight at 2* hotel in Kontum city.
DAY 4: KHAM DUC – 180 km
Explore the countryside in Kontum by visit the Bana minority village, their Rong House and Wooden Church. Travel by the Hochiminh road to visit the old battle-fields at: Dac To base, Tan Canh airbase, Charlie hill, Indochina border. Learn about the history of the Hochiminh Trail and enjoy the ride on the original trail on the 1000 m high mountain, with some nice waterfalls and sightseeing stops on the way. Stay overnight at 2* hotel at Kham Duc.
DAY 5: PRAO – 150 km
Visit the untold Special Force camp in Kham Duc where the Australian army stayed during the Vietnam war. Continue to travel by the HCM road through Laos border to the south of the called DMZ. On the way will stop to visit the Kotu minority people, the suspension bridge and the Queen waterfall. Do homestay at a local family in Prao.
DAY 6: HOI AN – 150 km
Travel by the small roads to Da Nang and visit the famous China Beach, the Marble mountain. Enjoy the ride through the Bana minority villages and tea plantations, stop for lunch at local shop in Hoi An and visit their popular clothes shop. End tour.
A. Pillion Drive option with our VIETNAMRIDER®: US$ 95 per day / per person (minimum 2 persons).
B. Self-drive option with Honda Semi-automatic 125cc:
|Number of rider(s)||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|US$ / per rider||1476||855||698||582||542||491|
C. Self-drive option with Yamaha Dirt-bike 125cc – 150cc:
|Number of rider(s)||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|US$ / per rider||1644||981||810||687||643||589|
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 5 nights x standard hotel, homestay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)