This tour is our own product, please do not copy or use it without the agreement of VIETNAMRIDER®.
The route of this tour program is the same with the normal 6 Day Da Lat – Hue Easy Ride, but it’s required the experienced riders only.
Duration: 6 days – 5 nights.
Travel options: Guided Self-drive.
Departure locations: Da Lat or you also can do it on the opposite direction from Hue.
DAY 1: DA LAT – ELEPHANT VILLAGE – 200KM
Our professional tour leaders will come to pick you up at your hotels. You can check their English and motorcycles before you pay the balance of the tour. The tour will depart after that and travel up to the jungles by the small back roads. Along the way, you can visit the silk weaving factory, weasel coffee making shop, Gia Rai minority people and their villages, the Lak Lake and the Elephant village, Mnong minority people and their strange custom. Stay overnight at BMT city. (Option: 3* hotel with swimming pool)
DAY 2: BMT – KON TUM – 250KM
Travel by the unknow off-road through the Dead Land along Cambodia Border via the old battlefields as Pleime and Pleiku. This route will required the real experienced riders and good dirt-bikes. We will travel for about 200km by the real off-road same as the photos below. Along the way we can stop to visit Pleime Base. Stay overnight at Kontum city. (Option: 3* hotel)
DAY 3: INDOCHINA BORDER – KHAM DUC – 180KM
We’ll visit the Banar minority people and their Rong House village in Kon Tum, after that travel to the Indochina Border and continue by the famous Hochiminh Trail on the 2000m high mountain. This is one of the most beautiful road in the central Vietnam. You can stop for sightseeing and swimming at some waterfalls on the way. Stay overnight at Kham Duc village.
DAY 4: AUSTRALIAN SPECIAL FORCE CAMP – LAOS BORDER – 150KM / 180KM
We’ll visit the old battlefield of the Australian Special Force in the area of Kham Duc, then continue to travel by the historic Hochiminh Trail to cross the deep jungles to the north of Central Highlands where no human lives. Stay overnight at small village.
DAY 5: HAMBURGER HILL – KHE SANH – 200KM
Today we’ll explore the famous Hamburger Hill and the other old battlefields along the Laos Border and the Hochiminh Trail. This route is also one of the most beautiful roads in Vietnam. Stay overnight at Khe Sanh. (Option: 3* hotel with swimming pool)
DAY 6: DMZ – HUE – 200KM
We’ll visit the famous Khe Sanh Base, the Rockpile, the DMZ, Hien Luong Bridge…and if we have more time then we can visit the Vinh Moc tunnel. From here we will travel to Hue. End tour at your hotel.
A. Pillion Drive option with our VIETNAMRIDER®: US$ 95 per day / per person (minimum 2 persons).
B. Self-drive option with Honda Semi-automatic 125cc:
|Number of rider(s)||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|US$ / per rider||1476||855||698||582||542||491|
C. Self-drive option with Yamaha Dirt-bike 125cc – 150cc:
|Number of rider(s)||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|US$ / per rider||1644||981||810||687||643||589|
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 5 nights x standard hotel, homestay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)