The road to the villages is so beautiful, you will go through the winding curves, the two sides are the farms fill up the roof of minority houses. Besides exploring the lives of Thai, Dao, Tay, Nung, Mong people, you also have the opportunity to enjoy the local foods, drink, and special music shows… Our limited 6 DAY HANOI NORTHWEST MOTORBIKE TOUR is the way for you to enter this secret world…
. Duration: 6 days – 5 nights.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure locations: Ha Noi.
. Travel by the small back roads and off-roads. Not by the tourist bus route.
. Explore the culture and custom of the minority people in North Viet Nam.
. Explore the beautiful landscape, jungles, 3000m high mountains, waterfalls.
. Do home stay and cooking class with locals (your optional).
. Discover about the minority people, and learn about their culture, custom.
. See the places that not much tourist have seen.
. We use the well-maintained Japanese motorcycles only. No cheap Chinese Lifan motorbikes or old Russian Minks.
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau
It’ll take us just about 20 minutes to exit the busy traffic in Hanoi by the small back road to the quiet countryside. We’ll travel by the HCM trail to the northwest to the region of White Thai people. Explore Mai Chau village, do homestay with a local family. You can book their traditional music show in the evening (your option).
Day 2: Nghia Lo
We don’t take you by the old tourist route – Highway 6 from Mai Chau to Son La and to Muong Lai, we’ll lead you by the small roads along the 1500m high mountains via the stunning landscape and Da river. Stay overnight at the 2* hotel at a local town.
Day 3: Than Uyen
Enjoy the ride today along Mu Cang Chai Pass – it’s one of the Greatest Roads in Vietnam and S.E.A. The best time to travel is around Aug – Nov that time is the rice season. Explore the culture and custom of the Black Thai people. Do homestay with a local family here.
Day 4: Sa Pa
Enjoy the ride along the Fansipan mountain – it’s the highest mountain in Vietnam and SEA. The road is long over 50km and the special stop at the Sky-gate with amazing view. Visit the Silver waterfall on the way. Stay overnight at 2* hotel at the center of Sapa town.
Day 5: Sa Pa
Today you can choose to do the short trekking or long trekking to the local villages. You can choose to do homestay at local village or return to the same hotel in Sapa.
Day 6: Hanoi
Try the adventure ride on some off-roads and visit the Red Dao village where you can learn about the strange culture of the old Vietnam. Visit the China border town. Return to Hanoi and finish the tour at your hotel.
A. Pillion Drive Option: from US$ 90 per pax / per day.
B. Guided Self Drive Option or car please contact us HERE.
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 5 nights x standard hotel, homestay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)