This 6 days – 5 nights easy trip to discover the hidden charm of northwest region and Sapa. Locked away deep in the mighty Fansipan mountain it offers fabulous landscape, stunning views of the SEA highest mountains. En route see amazing scenery, villages, nomadic tribes.
Duration: 6 days – 5 nights.
Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Vietnam riders. Cars.
Departure locations: Ha Noi.
Day 1: Ha Noi – Mai Chau
I’ll take us just about 20 minutes to exit the busy traffic in Ha Noi by the small back road to the quiet countryside. We’ll travel by the HCM trail to the northwest to the region of White Thai people. Explore Mai Chau village, do homestay with a local family. You can book their traditional music show in the evening (your option).
Day 2: Nghia Lo
We don’t take you by the old tourist route – Highway 6 from Mai Chau to Son La and to Muong Lai, we’ll lead you by the small roads along the 1,500 m high mountains via the stunning landscape and Da river. Stay overnight at the 2 stars hotel at a local town.
Day 3: Than Uyen
Enjoy the ride today along Mu Cang Chai Pass – it’s one of the Greatest Roads in Vietnam and SEA. The best time to travel is around Aug – Nov that time is the rice season. Explore the culture and custom of the Black Thai people. Do homestay with a local family here.
Day 4: Sa Pa
Enjoy the ride along the Fansipan mountain – it’s the highest mountain in Vietnam and SEA. The road is long over 50km and the special stop at the Sky-gate with amazing view. Visit the Silver waterfall on the way. Stay overnight at 2 stars hotel at the center of Sapa town.
Day 5: Sa Pa
Today you can choose to do the short trekking or long trekking to the local villages. You can choose to do homestay at local village or return to the same hotel in Sapa.
Day 6: Ha Noi
Try the adventure ride on some off-roads and visit the Red Dao village where you can learn about the strange culture of the old Vietnam. Visit the China border town. Return to Ha Noi and finish the tour at your hotel.
From US$ 90 – US$ 150 – US$ 250 – US$ 450 per day / per person
Price Includes (the different prices will depend on these options):
– The Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
– The 100cc – 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc – 150cc – 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
– Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
– All the visiting fees
– Helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
– 5 nights x accommodations: 2 – 4 stars hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
– 5 x breakfasts x 6 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
– The extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
– Company tax
– Personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
– Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
– Seasonal surcharges