From Saigon with 6 DAY SAIGON ADVENTURE MOTORBIKE TOUR will turn into a special discovery. You will go to Central Highlands, Mui Ne, Mekong Delta. This tour also offers unforgettable experiences with many countryside, enjoying the beautiful scenery and the interesting specialties…
. Duration: 6 days – 5 nights.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure locations: Saigon.
. Travel by the small back roads and off-roads. Not by the tourist bus route.
. Explore the culture and custom of the minority people in Central Highlands.
. Explore the beautiful landscape of the Central Highlands, jungles, 1000m high mountains, waterfalls.
. Swimming at waterfalls, trekking in the forest.
. Do home stay and cooking class with locals (your optional).
. Travel on the Ho Chi Minh Trail, and learn about its history.
. Visit the famous battlefields and learn about the untold history.
. Visit Cu Chi tunnel, do gun shooting.
. See the places that not much tourist have seen.
. Explore the culture and custom of the South Vietnamese, Khmer people in Mekong Delta.
. Do about 10 boat trips to explore the Mekong River.
. Visit the famous floating markets.
. Relax and enjoy the beautiful beach.
. We use the well-maintained Japanese motorcycles only. No cheap Chinese Lifan motorbikes or old Russian Minks.
DAY 1: SAIGON – MUI NE
Riding: 250km. Riding along the coastal road. Learn about the Ho Chi Minh Trail At Sea. Visit the sand dunes, fishing village. Stay overnight at family resort on the beach in Mui Ne.
DAY 2: DA LAT
Depart early to avoid the local police as they will stop all foreigners to check for the driver licenses. Travel by the mountain road up to the 1,000 m high mountain. Enjoy the ride and beautiful landscape. Stay overnight at hotel in Da Lat.
DAY 3: DI LINH
Riding: 180km. Riding on about 50 km off-road. Enjoy the ride along the 1,000 m high mountain in Central Highlands. Stay overnight at the local home stay in the coffee plantations, next to a waterfall, with a swimming pool, option: dinner with BBQ party and camp-fire.
DAY 4: DONG XOAI
Riding: 250km. Riding on about 150 km off-road. Enjoy the ride along the 1,000 m high mountains and the beautiful Road 725 in the Southern Central Highlands. Learn about the history of the famous Ho Chi Minh Trail 1 – In Land, in Vietnam war. Stay overnight at the Border Town.
DAY 5: MY THO
Riding: 250km. Visit Cu Chi tunnel, do gun shooting. Riding about 100 km off-road. Do boat trips to explore the Mekong river in South Vietnam. Stay overnight in Mekong Delta.
DAY 6: SAIGON
Riding: 100km. Riding about 50 km off-road. Do some boat trips to explore the countryside of Mekong Delta. Arrive at your hotel in Saigon and end tour.
A. Pillion Drive Option: from US$ 80 per pax / per day.
B. Guided Self Drive Option or car please contact us HERE.
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 5 nights x standard hotel, homestay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees, boat trips
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: + US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: + US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)