Our 8 DAY SAIGON HOI AN MOTORBIKE TOUR will bring you to explore Dak Lak, well-known with the National Parks, Yok Don and Chu Yang Sin, the National Reserve Nam Ka and Ea So. Chu Yang Sin National Park has spectacular scenery with more than 40 high – low mountains, many slopes, deep jungles, streams, rapids, waterfalls and they are intertwined. In particular, Chu Yang Sin divided the garden into two areas north – south is the highest mountain range, with a peak of 4444 m…
. Duration: 8 days – 7 nights.
. Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers.
. Departure locations: Saigon or Hoi An.
. Travel by the small back roads and off-roads. Not by the tourist bus route.
. Explore the culture and custom of the minority people in Central Highlands.
. Explore the beautiful landscape of the Central Highlands, jungles, 1000m high mountains, waterfalls.
. Do home stay and cooking class with locals (your optional).
. Travel on the Ho Chi Minh Trail, and learn about its history.
. Visit the famous battlefields and learn about the untold history.
. Visit Cu Chi tunnel, do gun shooting.
. See the places that not much tourist have seen.
. We use the well-maintained Japanese motorcycles only. No cheap Chinese Lifan motorbikes or old Russian Minks.
DAY 1: SAI GON – CENTRAL HIGHLANDS – 180 km
Pick up and depart from your hotels in Saigon. Visit Cu Chi tunnels. Stay overnight at a 2 stars hotel.
DAY 2: B.M.T – 250 km
Travel by the Ho Chi Minh road – known as the Ho Chi Minh trail. Stay overnight at the National Park.
DAY 3: KONTUM – 250 km
Visit the coffee farms, pepper farms, rubber plantations, the Dragon volcano, the Ede minority village. Stay overnight at a 2 stars hotel.
DAY 4: KHAM DUC – 180 km
Visit the wooden church, Bana minority village, the old battlefields at: Dac To base, Tan Canh airbase, Charlie hill, the Indochina border, waterfalls. Travel along the 1,000 m high mountains. Stay overnight at a 2 stars hotel.
DAY 5: HAMBURGER HILL – 200 km
Enjoy the ride through the jungle and high mountains along the Laos border. Visit the Kotu minority village. Stay overnight at a hotel.
DAY 6: KHE SANH – 150 km
Visit the famous Hamburger hill, Dakrong bridge, Khe Sanh base. Stay overnight at a 2 stars hotel.
DAY 7: HUE – 180 km
Visit the famous Rockpile base, Hien Luong border, D.M.Z. Stay overnight at a 2 stars hotel.
DAY 8: HOI AN – 130 km
Visit the old citadel in Hue. Travel by the famous Top Gear road along the Hai Van pass. Visit the marble mountain and Da Nang bay. Finish tour at your hotels in Hoi An.
A. Self-drive option with Honda 125 cc Semi-automatic:
|US$ / per rider:||1986||1143||932||774||721||651|
B. Self-drive option with Yamaha 125 cc Dirt-bike:
|US$ / per rider:||2226||1323||1092||924||865||791|
C. Pillion Drive option or car please contact us HERE.
– Rental Japanese motorcycles for the clients (for the Self Drive Option)
– Rental motorcycles for our professional drivers (for the Pillion Drive Option), tour guides
– Licensed and professional tour leader with good English + his salary, foods, drink, hotels, insurances, petrol
– Helmets, bag covers (if needed)
– 7 nights x standard hotel, homestay (twin / double / private rooms)
– Transfer costs for all the bikes, guides, riding gears to return home after tour
– Company tax
– Visiting fees
– Personal foods, drink, Insurances, and any other extra requirements
– Petrol, any Damage Costs of clients’ motorbikes during the tour
– Support vehicle for luggage
– Seasonal surcharges
– Upgrade to the 3* – 4* hotels / resorts: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per night / per room (depend on the seasons)
– Upgrade to the Japanese Honda XR dirt-bikes 250cc: plus about US$ 30 – US$ 100 / per day / per rider (depend on the seasons)
>>>8 DAY SAIGON HOI AN MOTORBIKE TOUR