Duration: 8 days – 7 nights.
Travel options: Guided Self-drive. Pillion passengers. Vietnam riders. Cars.
Departure locations: Sai Gon or we also can do it on the opposite direction from Hoi An.
DAY 1: SAI GON – CENTRAL HIGHLANDS – 180 km
Pick up and depart from your hotels in Sai Gon. Visit Cu Chi tunnels. Stay overnight at a 2 stars hotel.
DAY 2: B.M.T – 250 km
Travel by the Hochiminh road – know as the Hochiminh trail. Stay overnight at the National Park.
DAY 3: KONTUM – 250 km
Visit the coffee farms, pepper farms, rubber plantations, the Dragon volcano, the Ede minority village. Stay overnight at a 2 stars hotel.
DAY 4: KHAM DUC – 180 km
Visit the wooden church, Bana minority village, the old battle-fields at: Dac To base, Tan Canh airbase, Charlie hill, the Indochina border, waterfalls. Travel along the 1,000 m high mountains. Stay overnight at a 2 stars hotel.
DAY 5: HAMBURGER HILL – 200 km
Enjoy the ride through the jungle and high mountains along the Laos border. Visit the Kotu minority village. Stay overnight at a hotel.
DAY 6: KHE SANH – 150 km
Visit the famous Hamburger hill, Dakrong bridge, Khe Sanh base. Stay overnight at a 2 stars hotel.
DAY 7: HUE – 180 km
Visit the famous Rockpile base, Hien Luong border, D.M.Z. Stay overnight at a 2 stars hotel.
DAY 8: HOI AN – 130 km
Visit the old citadel in Hue. Travel by the famous Top Gear road along the Hai Van pass. Visit the marble mountain and Da Nang bay. Finish tour at your hotels in Hoi An.
From US$ 90 – US$ 150 – US$ 250 – US$ 350 per day / per person
Price Includes (the different prices will depend on these options):
– The Japanese motorbikes & our drivers & the third-party insurances (for the Pillion passengers only)
– The 100cc – 125cc semi-automatic, 125cc – 150cc – 250cc motorcycles & petrol (for the Guided Self-drive)
– Licensed and Professional tour leader with good English
– All the visiting fees
– Helmets, rain ponchos (if needed), bag covers
– 7 nights x accommodations: 2 – 4 stars hotels, resorts, home stay (all are twin / double / private rooms)
– 7 x breakfasts x 8 x lunches x Vietnamese foods x our set menu / per person
– The extra costs to transfer all the bikes & guides & riding gears from / return home before & after the tour
– Company tax
– Personal meals, drink, and any other extra requirements
– Insurances, any Damage Costs, support vehicle for luggage (for the Guided Self-drive only)
– Seasonal surcharges